Chicken Ranch Pizza with Bacon
- Posted on
- one (10.75 ounces) will
- Campbell’В® Condensed Cream
- of soup (Regular or 98�t puree)
- 1 (12-inch) ready skinny pizza
- 1 (4.5 ounces) can SwansonВ®
- Premium Chunk deformity in
- Water, drained
- 1 cup chopped cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- eight slices of bacon, cooked and
- ranch sauce
Heat the kitchen appliance to 375 degrees F. and unfold the soup onto the pizza crust at intervals 1/4-inch of the edge. prime with the chicken, cheeses, and bacon. Bake for ten minutes or till the cheese is dissolved and therefore the crust is golden.
Drizzle the ranch dressing over the pizza.