Dish of fresh asparagus, tomatoes, and feta
- Posted on
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- a couple of tablespoons of oil
- 3/4 pound asparagus – flip 1-
- in pieces, boiled and drained
- 1 instrumentation (4 ounces) fragmented
- feta cheese
- 1 massive tomato, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Whisk rice vinegar, white sugar, sea salt, Sesamum indicum oil, and olive oil in the bottom of a salad bowl.
Add asparagus, feta, tomato, green onion, and cilantro in the bowl with the dressing; throw coat. Film and refrigerate one hour before serving.