Easy Sausage Stuffing
- Posted on
- one pound Bob Evans® Savory
- Sage or Original instruction Sausage
- 1 large onion, diced
- three stalks of celery, diced
- 1 (14 ounces) package cubed
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- a pair of 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup liquefied butter
in a very large pan over medium heat, crumble sausage. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring often till sausage is brown. In an outsized bowl, place cubed stuffing. Add sausage mixture. Sprinkle with poultry seasoning. Pour broth and butter over the highest and toss to combine. Spoon mixture into a 9×13 in. baking dish; cover.
Bake at 350 degrees F for forty-five minutes.