- Posted on
- one/2 pound bacon, diced
- 1 onion, cut
- a pair of stalks celery, chopped
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 (15 ounces) will cream-style corn
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can think of the whole kernel
- 1 (32 ounces) carton stock
- five potatoes, bare-assed and cubed
- salt and pepper to style
Place the bacon in a massive pot and cook over medium-high heat, occasionally stirring, till equally browned, for ten minutes.
Drain the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate. Stir in the onion, celery, bell pepper, and carrots. Cook and stir till the onions have softened and turned translucent, within eight minutes.
Add the cream-style corn, whole kernel corn, chicken broth, and potatoes. waken a boil; scale back heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the potatoes are tender about twenty minutes.
Stir within the diced bacon and season with salt and pepper to style before serving.