Tomato Sauce Corn Chicken
- Posted on
- eight bone-in pigeon breast halves,
- with skin
- one cup of general-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- a pair of (15 ounces) cans of spaghetti sauce
- 2 (15 ounces) cans of whole kernel
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- salt to style
Dredge chicken in flour; heat oil during a massive frypan and brown, for five to seven minutes. take away from heat and set aside.
In a large saucepan mix the tomato sauce, corn, and onion and waken a boil. Stir in chili powder, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt. Add chicken and cut back heat to low. Simmer for sixty minutes, to enable flavors to mix and penetrate the chicken.